How did you hear about the event?
Would you like to receive Topa Institute e-newsletter?
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Topa’s program and its related events and activities, I, the undersigned…
- I agree to follow all current federal, state and local guidelines in regards to COVID-19;
- I understand that there is risk of injury from the activities involved in this program, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of Topa or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of Topa immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and next of kin, hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Topa, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity, including Topa, with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property associated with my presence and participation, whether arising from the negligence of Topa or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.